Sunday, August 22, 2010

Miss Universe 2010: Prelim Gowns: Jaw-droppers?

Peru and Ireland wore this years jaw-droppingly sexy styles in the photoshoot! I wanted to see those gowns onstage, but instead they switched to these:


Peru's preliminary gown is still eye-catching and a stand-out compared to the majority of underwhelming gowns. However, she doesn't look as exotic to me onstage but I still won't be surprised to see her in the Top 10.


Ireland played it safe with her preliminary gown, but there's no denying how amazingly beautiful that face is! There's a lot of hype around her and I agree with it; hopefully she'll be in the Top 5.

I hope, and won't be surprised when, both these ladies make the cut on Monday night and switch back to their daring photoshoot gowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment